Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Lesson learnt

heyyah all.well.i've finally learnt my lesson.haha.and that is to care and to look out for those people who do the same to me.real friends are extremely hard to find.sometimes people are only nice to you bcoz they want something from you.usually money or info.to all u ppl out there.u suck.==
yesh. i know wad it feels like to be treated like dirt.to help a fren in anyway possible and get nothing in return.i know.they all say.help others while not expecting anything in return.but in my case.my friend totally turned their back on me.after all the shit that we've been tru n all the crap i helped em tru.this is how i get repaid huh?
well.lifes like that.
atleast now i know who are those hu really matter to me.
the students of tingkatan 3B.year 2008,
the W.E.N.J.C crew.
the desperate housewives crew.
and the berzerks.xD
y'all rawk.and keep rockin on aites!

Now is the only time there is.
make your now wow,
your minutes miracles,
and your days pay.
Your life will have been magnificently lived and invested,
and when you die,
you,
would have made a difference.

thats how we should live.

No comments: