Saturday, May 9, 2009

you will never know

you will never know
The way you make me laugh,
The way you make me smile.
The way you don't even try.
It's tearing me apart,
breaking my heart,
as i continue to lie.
You're everything to me,
without you I could not live.
You're my other half,
and you don't even know.
You're all I want,
all I need to have...
I keep it to myself,
not letting you know.
It's ripping me deep inside,
and you don't even know it.
I'm in love with you,
you're the only reason I cried.
Friends won't work,
not any longer,
moving on with life, won't do well either.
You don't even know,
how I feel about you,
does that make me a deceiver?
Chills run down my spine,
every time you cross my mind.
Goosebumps come over me,
you're all that makes me happy.
In the mirror,I see,the tear drop from my eye,
You don't even know, you're the reason I try.

No comments: