Sunday, July 20, 2008

B.A.B.Y.I.L.O.V.E.Y.O.U.F.O.R.E.V.E.R

i got bored..so yeah..=X
enjoy?xD

Baby
A Love like ours will never end.
Being with you makes me feel complete and
You're the girl i truely love with all my heart.

I dont know how lucky i am to have you.

Loving you was never a mistake and
Our relationship will carry on for a
Very long time.
Everytime i see you i feel like i can just spread my wings and fly away.

Your hand will be the hand i hold through darkness and light.
Our hearts and soul have entwined and is
Undergoing a bond that will change our lives forever.

Fun times we had will not be the last
Of the shared happiness
Running through our minds.
Eventhough we might have our bad moments,its
Very impossible that i'll leave a girl like you.For if
Everytime i were to be given a flower when i thought of you.i
Realize, that i would walk in my garden forever.

No comments: