Saturday, September 20, 2008

i wanna..

i was inspired to write this late at night when i had nothing better to do and suddenly the thought of her crossed my mind.and i realized that i missed her so very much.=)

I wanna sleep,
waking up to know that you'd love me again.
I wanna fly,
knowing that i can touch the sky.
with something to gain.
I wanna feel,
like i can do anything.
without feeling an ounce of pain.
I wanna see,
us together again.
knowing that its not impossible.
i wanna run,
chasing after you.
knowing that i can reach you in time.
i wanna be,
anything that i want to be.
without having to fail in something.
I wanna dive,
in oceans so deep.
that no one will ever find me.
I wanna shout,
till the whole world hears me.
knowing that they understand.
I wanna tell you,
how much i care.
knowing that you know how great my love is for you.
I wanna hold you,
so tight.
knowing that i would never have to let you go.
I wanna love you,
with all my heart.
knowing that you'd love me the same way too.
I wanna smile,
and look in your eyes.
knowing that you'd love me for real.
I wanna know,
if its all worth it.
without having to waste another second of life.
I wanna matter,
just like everyone else.
knowing that I mean something to you.
I wanna spend,
every last second of my life with you.
knowing that it was worth it because you existed
and made a difference in my life.
I wanna...

nelz 08

No comments: