Friday, September 19, 2008

you're the last piece of the puzzle

the last part of the puzzle.you.

looking up into the dark night sky,
i cant help but smile,
as the stars
they sparkle just like your eyes.
and i miss the sound of your voice,
now i know that i made a stupid choice.
and i should've never let you go
i never knew i loved you so.
now i sit here all alone
unable to accept the fact that you're gone
why wont you come back to me?
cant you see what we could be?
we used to just lay on the grass
and let all the time is the world just pass us by
nothing else seemed to matter
it was just you and me.
no one else was more perfect for me
it was like we were meant to be.
you're wonderful
you're beautiful
in my eyes,
you were a blessing sent from above,
you'd put your head on my chest
and i would hold you tight
never letting you out of my sight
when im with you
there's nothing i cant go through
you were light in my darkness
the key to my heart
the reason i still smile everyday
but now that you've left
i feel so torn apart
like theres something missing in me
cause you're the last part of the puzzle
that completes me.

i miss you
and i need you here with me.
i cant go through this,
not alone.
i need you by my side,
day and night.
I still love you,
even against my will.
And i dont wanna feel this way about you
cause i know its time to move on.


-n3Lz-
15/09/08

No comments: