Saturday, September 27, 2008

if love had a song, this would be it

If love had a song,this would be it.

Let me peer inside
Let me in
Where only your thoughts have been
Let me occupy your mind
As you do mine

The memory of this still reminds me of you.
The heart is jaded,the mind is weak.

Surrounded by a million people,
yet somehow,
the ability to feel alone still remains.

Riding on an all-time low...
But it'll be alright.
Cause,I've got
you.

The little things that make it all a little better.

Waiting for a hero..
Aren't we all?

missing you;
like lightning miss the rain.
they need a little rescue here;
sinking ships,
that's what it is.

Waiting for a star to fall.
Embracing sparks of joy,
amidst the darken skies.

Seasons may change, winter to spring
Storm clouds may gather
And stars may collide

I'm running around in circles, baby
A quiet desperation's building higher

Of pleasures and pain
cause if you're not really here,
the stars don't even matter.

I am no superman
I have no answers for you
I am no hero, oh that's for sure
But I do know one thing
Where you are is where I belong
I do know where you go is where I want to be

Standing in the rain ain’t gonna leave you dry.

Strawberry reminders.
Jumbled and tumbled inside out.
Escaping in a whole new way,
what that is foreign might be better than familiar.

I'm hanging in there,
so please find me
somehow.

No comments: