Sunday, August 17, 2008

Failure

It's a fact that failure is but a minor set-back and that failure is but a stepping stone to success.
Even so.I've failed myself.I've failed my dreams.I've failed my peers.
I've fallen so hard that its impossible to get back on my feet.
Failure is what i have achieved.Failure is what i am.
Failure is what i always will be.
Failure i cannot accept.Not like this.
You are supposed to reap what you sow.
Did everything i put in amount to failure?
Or is this just another one of life's illusions?
Does it matter?I'm done with it.
Pack my bags and walk out.I'm gone.

Being who i am and doing what i'm capable of never seemed to suck so much.
It's a crazy world out there.
You'll never reap what you sow.
Thats totally bullshit.Deal with it.

People always tell me to stand up and live my life.
How is that possible when my life never began?
It was a lie to begin with.It will end a lie.
Stand up and walk out of your history?
How about stand up and walk away.

Alrights.y'all must be wondering why im posting this.
Well. i wrote this the night i was told i didnt make the cut into the Kuching bball team.xD
EMO CAN I.

xD

No comments: